Follow these steps to install Fathom on your website using Google Tag Manager (GTM).
- Sign up for an account at Fathom.
- Add your website in the Websites section.
- In your GTM account, select your container and click on New Tag. Click on the tag icon and select Custom HTML in the Custom section.
- Paste the code and click on Save.
- Click on the Submit button on the upper right side of the page.
- Click on the Publish button to activate Fathom. It may take a few minutes for the tag to update.
- Go to your Websites section in Fathom and click on Verify Installation. When the verification succeeds you are ready to run Campaigns.
Learn how to run Campaigns on your websites.